Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NHIS Enduro - Teams Going?

Originally posted by lateapex911:

Okay....let's start the "Special mystery guest driver" pool....

I'm gonna guess an Acura hotshoe, with Integra experience ...Pierre Kleinubing...or whatever his name is!

Andy "big brake" King

------------------
    Doug
    the16v.com
    briansgarage.com

Originally posted by moto62:
    It's a follow the red car thing my guess is ...Mike Shumacher. Oh wait! He's busy this weekend.....Roger Foo.

After Shumacher turned him down he called me next (makes sense doesn't it), but I told him I was a HONDA guy, and driving an acura would be a step down and not good for my career.....

Hey have fun guys, and keep off of the turn 2 wall.

Tom Blaney

Sorry Tom, you wouldn't work out anyways, your right foot is too heavy,you would waste too much gas the way you drive!Looks like its full but I'll try to late reggy on Sat.Schumy is busy @ Budapest, Big Brake cant't last 15min never mind 1.5 hrs,see you guys there.

------------------
    Anthony Serra ITA 99

Originally posted by SamITC85:
    Brian,
    I'll be your thrid driver as long as it invloves a fuel injector clogging every 30 minutes or so. Oh wait we've already done that.
    Oh and there is a good chance that the green rabbit and myself will be back next year.
    Good luck all.

sorry! sam full for this one but maybe if your back next year!!!

Hey Does anybody know if we are going to get a second practice before our race for last min tuning?

09 ITA Scott

Originally posted by Tom Blaney:

After Shumacher turned him down he called me next (makes sense doesn't it)...
    Tom Blaney
    Well thats odd! He asked me before he spoke to Schuey but I already have a prior commitment.

<font face=\"Verdana, Arial\" size=\"2\">...but I told him I was a HONDA guy, and driving an acura would be a step down and not good for my career.....</font>
    Exactly how would driving an acura be considered a step down when two of them finished in front of you last time out?
    Maybe you should consider crochet as an alternate career. They say it helps to soothe the mind

<font face=\"Verdana, Arial\" size=\"2\"> Hey have fun guys, and keep off of the turn 2 wall.</font>
    Thanks Tom. See you soon.

Ray

Dick you might know the answer to this one. Does anyone know if we will be allowed to bring our pit stuff to pit road with a pick up truck?

Originally posted by Raceman77:
    Dick you might know the answer to this one. Does anyone know if we will be allowed to bring our pit stuff to pit road with a pick up truck?
    should be okay. worst case you will have to do it during lunch break which is right before the enduro starts. you will have to remove the truck before the race starts.