[quote]Originally posted by Jiveslug:

Yeah I've actually already been apart of the 4th gen Celica page, in fact I'm a moderator on there. As for coil-overs, it looks like Ground-Control makes them for the 90-94s which will fit our cars also. In reguards to struts, I've already gotten a set of struts with Koni sports adjustible inserts installed, just have to cut off spring perches and install coil-overs. The LSD I purchased from Phantom-Grip, with their optional heavier spring kit. I am presently having the cage installed in my 86 chassis, while I'm stripping all my engine, tranny, and suspension system peices from my 88. I also have an 87 which is being converted into my daily driver/auto-x car. The West Coast driver I mentioned, has been in contact with ARP about producing longer wheel studs, and I'm looking into having delron or nylatron bushing made by a local fabricator. I hope to have this same fabricator make camber plates for my cars, as Ground-Control would have to have templates sent before they could produce anything, meaning higher cost than their normal off the shelf peices.

racerb