Spec weight is 2890. My 85 with 1/4 tank and my fat butt in the drivers seat hits the scales at 2980. There is nothing else I can legally remove. But my cage was built with .120 thick tubing instead of .095. In race trim the car is 60/40 front biased.

Performance parts are not common but can be found if you are willing to wait 4-6 weeks or more for an order to arrive from Japan. The engine horsepower numbers are not that impressive it IT legal trim wich is some what offset by the low end torque. If you get the weight balanced so you can get the rears to hook up you can really launch out of the corners.

Even if you build the bottom end perfect don't expect to get more than 6000 rpm. The hydrolic lash adjusters can not keep up at high rpm and the valves tend to float.

Camber is not adjustable. The good thing is the more you lower the rear the more the negative camber increases. Up front you will have to do coil overs and camber plates.

Check out www.celicasupra.com and the forums on the website for about the best sorce of info around on the MK II Supra.

[This message has been edited by jhooten (edited April 16, 2005).]