Hi! I'd like to get some opinions (should be easy on this board), and if there is enough interest I'll start writing the comp board. Also, if you give an opinion please let me know if I can use your name in the letter to the comp board. Everybody please tell me what you think! I'd like to get 100+ responses on this... I'm willing to be a pain in the comp boards butt if we have widespread agreeement on any of this...

1) Should we ditch the ECU rule that allows replacement of the computer, and go back to the old rule (or something similar, make suggestions)?

2) Should battery relocation and/or replacement with a different type be allowed?

3) Sould we be able to remove the heater core/hoses, windshield washer bottle, and passenger door glass & gut the passenger door same as the driver door (including NASCAR bars? (Any or all of these...)

4) Should we allow repair, modification and/or replacement of the stock wiring harness as long as the new harness does not perform any other (prohibited) function?

5) Any other suggestions for current irritations that exist in the rules (be sensible, please).