Mike, go here for info on the Isaac:
www.isaacdirect.com

Here's a copy of the email I sent to the CRB:

The August Fastrack has the following member advisory:

"Item 1. There seems to be some confusion amongst competitors and Scrutineers
regarding the requirement for all driver restraint devises to be able to be release
by a single action. The Club Racing Board would like to clarify that all safety
devices (including head and neck restraints), per GCR Section 20.4, shall free
the driver from their belts and the car with a single point of release."

I would like a clarification, because this seems to be rule making, not interpretation. GCR 20.4 specifically addresses belts, and nothing else. Before this rule is applied to ALL safety devices (window nets?), it needs to have member input, in order to flesh out all the ramifications.

My real concern is that I use an Isaac device, which has two attachment points. This interpretation would seem to prohibit the use of my Isaac. I understand the desire to have an easy exit from the car, but the Isaac releases are easy to work, and with a little worker training should not be an issue. I would also be willing to put a sticker near the window opening to alert the workers that I am using an Isaac.

Hopefully, an equitable solution can be reached. However, if I can no longer use what I consider to be the superior head and neck restraint device on the market, then I will be forced to seriously consider not racing with SCCA any longer.