Tim, so noted on the SE-R! Whew, my plans for world dominance continue onward...! <grin>

As to the BMW restrictor: well, it's really specious for me to say something like this, because I don't drive one. However, if I did, and if I had to accept that *something* was going to be done to my car to slow it down, then I would much rather have a t-body restrictor than lead.

What's the root "problem" with the car? Too much power. Do I hear any complaints about its handling or braking advantages? Nope. So, what's the obvious solution? Less power. How to do it? Restrict airflow.

Lead, on the other hand, not only affects acceleration but it affects braking, handling, tire wear, etc. I'd personally rather drive a lighter, less powerful car than a heavier, powerful car.

Frankly, given that *something* was going to be done, this is the best way to do it. Choke the airflow on Goliath a bit and watch a handful of the best-handling GT cars available duke it out nose-to-tail. Adding a t-body restrictor is a direct answer to the root issues "we" have with the car.

Well done, guys.

GA