Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: ITAC Membership

[This message has been edited by RSTPerformance (edited September 16, 2004).]

No problem Darin. I know Don, he's a good guy. He was at Pocono again this year.

------------------
    MARRS #25 ITB Rabbit GTI (sold) | MARRS #25 HProd Rabbit
    SCCA 279608

...Oh, and actually, I guess I have 4 seasons on the 240SX... 2001, 2002, 2003, and this season...

Don's car was pretty nice too... In a way, I wish that I would have had a chance to actually put my RX-3 on the track in EP trim... Had a top-notch motor and transmission for it, and I think it would have been a blast to drive... Oh well... I'm LOVING IT these days!!

------------------
    Darin E. Jordan
    SCCA #273080, OR/NW Regions
    Renton, WA
    ITS '97 240SX

At some point, we have to rely on individuals who we believe we can trust to give us real world information (as many of you have done concerning the MR-2, which I happen to STILL belive works out to an ITB car with a little more weight...)
    [/B]
    Hijak!!!!
    So, I totally agree on the MR-2, and its 'sister' the Corolla GT-S. Having both cars since the 80's, and having one of the top Corollas ever, I still don't have a fighting chance in IT/A anymore, nor do any Toyotas in IT/A. How 'bout a move to B where we would have a chance without dominating?

Originally posted by Spinnetti:
    Hijak!!!!
    So, I totally agree on the MR-2, and its 'sister' the Corolla GT-S. Having both cars since the 80's, and having one of the top Corollas ever, I still don't have a fighting chance in IT/A anymore, nor do any Toyotas in IT/A. How 'bout a move to B where we would have a chance without dominating?

Perhaps a letter or e-mail to the CRB would be a good thing?

------------------
    George Roffe
    Houston, TX
    84 944 ITS car under construction
    92 ITS Sentra SE-R occasionally borrowed
    http://www.nissport.com

Do me a favor...when you write the letter, include the RX-7...so far the letters have fallen on deaf ears!

------------------
    Jake Gulick
    CarriageHouse Motorsports
    ITA 57 RX-7
    New England Region
    [email protected]

Jake, that is not true.

Hey Peter K,

Does the latest news from the CRB mean the Accord is coming out of mothballs?

Anthony R.
    #86 NER ITA

Originally posted by p.keane:
    Jake, that is not true.
    Ok, fair point, I was being too glib. The letters and discussions I have had have resulted in feedback that is not encouraging, but that is all unofficial, of course. Officially there has been zero feedback that I am aware of from any requests or letters sent by anyone that I know.

So far, all alternatives have yeided no positive comments, most were shot down for various reasons, and the only option that I am aware of being discussed, (weight break) is nearly a moot point as getting much more weight out of the car legally is very difficult.

However, if you feel that there are ears that would be willing to listen to a reasoned request, I will be happy to put one together and forward it to the powers that be. I was just under the impression that it would be a waste of time, that the car is a "tweener", and I should learn to live with it.

------------------
    Jake Gulick
    CarriageHouse Motorsports
    ITA 57 RX-7
    New England Region
    [email protected]