Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread: Beetle in ITC

Originally posted by lateapex911:

Does it mean we win, if the other guys give up?
    GRJ

Just for the record, for posterity, or whatever you want to call it. I congratulate the ITAC for classifying a newer car, the New Beetle (N and moving some others from ITS to ITA.

I say this knowing full well that not only will most likely be racing with NASA in Hon"duh" challenge next year instead of ITA, but IF and when I race in ITA, I'll have to deal with the likes of Greg Amy... damned ITS cars coming into ITA.

Bold move dudes!... hopefully this will resound through the masses and generate interest in SCCA, Improved Touring, but more specifically in ITC.

-dave, who's refering to himself in the third person, and who's going to race in an "over-dog" ITA car so his excuses for not winning are left only to fall upon himself, the driver... wait that's me... damned platic wrap in my ears are confusing me now... hey where's that prozac?

------------------
    -dave
    8)
    Got Photos?... post 'em here: http://y3k.shacknet.nu:31338/gallery/

Just adding my two cents to this mess...
    I currently race a Fiat x1/9 in ITC. I race this car not because I believe it to be the ultimate ITC weapon(everybody knows that comes with a big chrome"H" on the nose), but because I love the car. If you choose to compete in C or any other class of racing in a 20-plus year old orphan, it has to be because you love th car, for whatever reason. It is ridiculous in my opinion to expect the comp. board to guarantee the competitiveness of any 20-30 year old race car. For the health of the group as a whole, newer cars must be classed. Unfortunately, newer also means faster. Some day, if the class lives that long, the current batch of fast Hondas will be outclassed. Evolution is an undeniable fact of life when it comes to racing. Again, just my opinion...

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Just adding my two cents to this mess...</font>
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!