The September Fastrack is out:

http://scca.org/_Filelibrary/File/04-09-fastrack.pdf

A couple of items of note to IT:

1) Alternate Main Pullies: The CRB/ITAC are seeking membership input on allowing Alternate crank pullies for all IT cars. We basically went through the same iterations on the ITAC that we went through here, and came to the same draw as far as a conclusion. So, we decided that we'd let you guys have an opportunity to convince us one way or the other. Please send your thoughts on the matter to the CRB as soon as possible so we can get this matter resolved.

[email protected]

2) We've classified the 1998-99 VW Beetle in ITC. This should be an interesting discussion point!

3) Wheels: As mentioned, the ITAC/CRB is recommending that the rules be changed to allow all cars currently classified with 13 or 14" wheels to use up to a 15" wheel.

4) Ballast: Should PCAs be implemented, the maximum ballast rule is being recommended to be removed. Since IT is the only class that has this maximum limit, this shouldn't really be an issue...

There may be a couple more, I just skimmed it and those were the highlights for IT that stuck out in my mind...

One interesting thing for E-Production... a Street-Port has now officially been defined for rotaries, which I think is going to be a BIG DEAL... Apparently, the description and associated diagrams are on file with the SCCA National Office...

Feel free to write/post if you have any questions...

Enjoy!

------------------
Darin E. Jordan
SCCA #273080, OR/NW Regions
Renton, WA
ITS '97 240SX

[Edited to correct for fat fingers and wandering mind!!]

[This message has been edited by Banzai240 (edited July 20, 2004).]