"The only thing I can think of worse than being stuck in the new ITA is going to ITB and pissing ITB off because they think my car is an overdog and/or they think I lobbied (Kirk's fear) to get it done. If the RX7 and MR2 are to find a better fit, it has to be done very carefully. My gut feel is that another 100lbs and 6" wheels will make them both fit into B. But in reality, that should be up to ITB drivers."

Jake, you're kidding right? Or still upset that the MR2 isn't going to ITB as it stands right now. Leave it up to ITB drivers? Ummm, yeah, o.k. Or leave it up the ITA drivers? I was really surprised to hear this.

I agreee, I don't want to piss off ITB drivers either but if the car truely should be there and they are still mad I would wonder why. Because they honestly don't think the car should be there or are threatened by the driver or the car? And I am not just talking about my car here.

I have not seen one car that is being reclassified that I don't agree with. Maybe a few that I think should have been reclassified and didn't.

------------------
Dave Gran
NER #13 ITA
'87 Honda Prelude