Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hey, ITAC - Procedural Question?

Originally posted by ddewhurst:
    Andy, thanks for your no response to my post within this thread. I will presume with your pick & choose attitude as to who/what you respond to on his site that you use the same decision process addressing issues which come before the ITAC.

David Dewhurst
    CenDiv
    SCCA # 250772
    Dave,

Your kidding right? I looked over your response again and no place do I see you ask me a direct question. You wrote up a well thought out answer that was, to me, a statement.

Is YOUR above quote how YOU deal with people? If so, ease up.

AB

------------------
    Andy Bettencourt
    06 ITS RX-7
    FlatOut Motorsports
    New England Region
    www.flatout-motorsports.com

Originally posted by Bill Miller:
    Something akin to 'beyond a reasonable doubt'. But that's my take. If the CB's take is that it's pretty much a done deal, unless they get a big NO vote, I guess that's the way it is.
    Since we're all having so much fun here, allow me to make an enemy or two and offer up something from my marketing professor: If it's 50/50 in the mind of the group, you will get more negative responses.

People are more aggressive in registering a negative reaction than a positive reaction. When was the last time you purchased a product and immediately called the customer service department to tell them how pleased you were?

This also applies to letters to the editor of your local newspaper and voluntary opinion polls. Depending on the circumstances, if a group is either neutral or evenly split on a subject, the unhappy/happy ratio can range from 2:1 to 10:1.

I have no interest in the matter.

------------------
    Gregg Baker, P.E.
    Isaac, LLC
    http://www.isaacdirect.com

Gregg,

No arguments here!

AB