In an effort to keep the IT community up to speed, I thought I'd make you all aware of a document that is being distributed concerning the leadership of the SCCA, mostly focused on the CB and BoD, but also has a blurb (see Item 14) about the Advisory committees. Rather than posting it all here, I'll just provide a link to a discussion containing the document. I don't think you need to be a member of that forum to read this information.

There is some interesting information in there, but it is my belief at this point that someone REALLY has an axe to grind here and that some of the information is skewed to favor their negative position. I'm sure there will be more coming out about this in the coming weeks, so stay tuned...

Concerning Item 14... I don't know about the other ACs, but I know that when this current ITAC was formed, the number of members was increased in order to provide a better Geographical representation of the IT community, as well as to have a broader base to draw from. I personally don't know ANYONE on the CB (well, other than by name and an occasional message-board note), and I can tell you that when I was appointed, there were SEVERAL on the CB that were leary BECAUSE of my previous dealings with public forums and my criticalness of the CB in the past. I certainly wasn't a case of being someone's "buddy"... That part of Item 14 gave me quite a chuckle...

Enjoy: http://65.169.188.92/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cg...ic;f=1;t=000031

------------------
Darin E. Jordan
SCCA #273080, OR/NW Regions
Auburn, WA
ITS '97 240SX