Alright, my belts have expired and I need to order a new set. What's the hot ticket in harnesses these days? Do I have to get a 6 or 7 point system, or is the old standby 5 point still ok? Is the multi point set-up really that beneficial for a sedan with up-right driver? How about comfort and ease of use?

Over the last 3 or 4 years I've been using gforce belts with the pull-up lap belts. While I would prefer the pull-down type for ease of cinching-up, every pull-down lap belt I've tried has the adjuster buckles positioned right over my thighs, resulting in discomfort during driving. The gforce pull-up belts position the adjuster buckle to the right of my leg, so it is not an issue.

The gforce have worked "ok" but the knurled roller adjusters sure are not very smooth working. You have to be real careful with these else you'll get some bunching going on. Dose anyone make belts with smoother operation adjuster rollers?

Finally, what to do with expired belts? I now have four sets of expired belts. Two that are pretty much new in the box, one that has seen maybe 4 seasons of use and another that has seen 1 season of use. Can I sell these on ebay or something? What about liability concerns with selling a critical safety item like this?

Thanks
Wayne