Kirk, thanks for making sure my precise (and self-chosen) dilemma is clear...lol.

Car is a 1980 TR8 that weighs more than a 240Z and has smaller pads and rotors (and nearly useless drums in teh back). I kid you not.

Chris, I hear ya. I do. Part of this is a driver issue. Last year I had no brake problems, but I was slow, and not really working the car. Now that I've gotten up to semi-speed, I am working the brakes much harder. And I need to learn to work within the parameters of what the car gives me. I've talked to a lot of people and we've run over the issue and over the issue and one thing is I do need to learn to brake less and more efficiently.

BUT..it is not like I'm resting on the pedal down the straights or braking for too long without much pedal effort. I've at least progressed past that point.

And, I'm using Motul 600, and just bought a can of that liquid gold Castrol SRF to try at Roebling next weekend. I've got Performance Friction pads and decent ducts and top hats. NOTHING is working.

I'm going to start carrying extra seals to races because I literally melt through the seals every race.

So, yes, Houston there is a problem and unfortunately Mission Control has not been able to come up with a solution.

But I'll keep working on it.