Thread: HELP!!

Default HELP!!

I am looking to enter a 94 saturn sc2 into it. i cant seem to find any rules/allowances on motor modification, can anyone give me a quick overview of whats allowed. kinda new to this. appreciate any help

------------------
    doesn't anybody race saturns?!?!

Join the SCCA and get a 2004 GCR. That will explain what can be done to modify the car. Keep your eyes open, I know there are Saturn guys who do post on this sight. Hope this gets you pointed in the right direction.

-- Bill

It is classified in ITA and people do race them. There are no "special" rules for their motors and you are likewise advised to join SCCA and get a 2004 GCR to see what you can do (i.e, .040 over, match porting, balance and blueprinting, etc.)and what you cannot do (internal coatings, radical porting, super-high compression, aftermarket cam gears, nitrous, etc.)

Welcome.

It is classified in ITA and people do race them. There are no "special" rules for their motors and you are likewise advised to join SCCA and get a 2004 GCR to see what you can do (i.e, .040 over, match porting, balance and blueprinting, etc.)and what you cannot do (internal coatings, radical porting, super-high compression, aftermarket cam gears, nitrous, etc.)

Welcome.

E-mail me directly. Tell me where you are located, too. I'll help you out.

Also, check out www.teamscr.com. If you have the money, I highly recommend purchasing this car. It is simply the best built IT car I have ever seen.

------------------
    Bill
    Planet 6 Racing
    bill (at) planet6racing (dot) com