PDA

View Full Version : Help- Need recommendations for rental options for NER-SCCA event Lime Rock June 20-21

Marlboro Mafia
05-27-2014, 11:18 AM
Due to an unexpected aeration of my car's block this past weekend, I am researching options for a rental ITS, STL or maybe(God help me) SM for the race at Lime Rock on June 20-21.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

gran racing
05-27-2014, 12:12 PM
I've driven Kessler Engineer's SM2 rental a few times before. A really good ride and he offers fair pricing. Car was good enough to win the SM NARRC race last year too. Happy to put you in contact with him or answer any questions.

Abhi
05-28-2014, 09:23 AM
I've driven Kessler Engineer's SM2 rental a few times before. A really good ride and he offers fair pricing. Car was good enough to win the SM NARRC race last year too. Happy to put you in contact with him or answer any questions.

Agreed... That is a fast and well sorted car. He also does full track side support.

Abhi

Greg Amy
05-28-2014, 10:41 AM
I mentioned this to Kessler last night and he's not interested in renting for LRP. But the blue car may be available for sale...

JS154
06-02-2014, 03:05 PM
You can rent my STU car for this event. It's pretty quick. $75K comes with a full spares kit, trailer and you can keep it after the weekend forever.