PDA

View Full Version : The Kogan Spec Miata # 38 is For Sale

FastM3
04-05-2014, 02:34 PM
Hi

The Kogan Spec Miata has been listed in the Classified section. Please take a look. After several years of very rewarding racing in the North East we finally need to let the car go to another loving family.

Issues with my neck and lower back prevent me from racing the car the way it deserves. I will do a few more DE days until it is sold.

Linda may get in a few more races this year. If you have raced against this car you know how consistent and reliable it is.

It is a great car to get some real racing done in Spec Miata. Some of you IT-7 guys could shine in SM2.

This is a great car to hone your driving skills in. The harder you fight the better it likes it. It just needs some young blood.

Thanks for looking

Dano77
04-07-2014, 02:19 PM
Can it be purchased for 1500.00? IT7 cars are 1500 and the ones in NER are faster. Well, Mine was. Until the great Tree Incident of 2012.

With the 14 IT7 cars in NER and the what 2 SM2 cars, why would we as IT7 drivers, purchase a car and run with less competition? Its a serious question.

I do agree it is a great car, has been for several seasons. But is there competition in a 1.6 in NER?