PDA

View Full Version : ECR MAY BE ADDED TO 17-18 MAY RACE at Road Atlanta

ITC69
03-25-2014, 01:54 AM
Was posed question Sunday by Atlanta Region Race Board Chairman - would you be willing to Race and Support an ECR for the May SARRC @ Road Atlanta- I think Nick Voigt Lurks on this board, so post your willingness to Attend/Participate at an ECR during the May 17-18 Race weekend @ Road Atlanta.

If it happens, and I hope it does, it will be the first ECR North of the Florida Line this year!!

I'm also looking for more ITC Cars to play in the ECR Series this year - aaaaaannndd I'll promise that ECR drivers behave better that the FA/FB/P1 contingent did this last weekend.

DaveOH32
03-25-2014, 09:14 PM
Was posed question Sunday by Atlanta Region Race Board Chairman - would you be willing to Race and Support an ECR for the May SARRC @ Road Atlanta- I think Nick Voigt Lurks on this board, so post your willingness to Attend/Participate at an ECR during the May 17-18 Race weekend @ Road Atlanta.

If it happens, and I hope it does, it will be the first ECR North of the Florida Line this year!!

I'm also looking for more ITC Cars to play in the ECR Series this year - aaaaaannndd I'll promise that ECR drivers behave better that the FA/FB/P1 contingent did this last weekend.

I'd be in for that!

ITC69
03-26-2014, 02:38 PM
Thanks Dave, now I just need for more people to take the time to respond!

Vance
03-31-2014, 07:45 PM
I'm planning on being there. Do you know which day the ECR will be?

ITC69
04-01-2014, 03:24 PM
I'm planning on being there. Do you know which day the ECR will be?

Just talked to ECR Series Administrator - ECR Will be first race after Lunch Sunday, with qualifying Saturday Afternoon:happy204:

Cesar
04-03-2014, 10:34 AM
Great to hear another ECR is being added, it was getting a little thin. Jason Dahm and I plan on being there.

Simon T.
04-08-2014, 12:24 PM
Just now saw this, awesome!