PDA

View Full Version : ITB in the NE, Roll call

CRallo
03-24-2014, 07:49 PM
Who is running what, where and what are you chasing?

ProIT? NARRC? NARRCoffs? NJRRS? MARRS? The guy in front of you on the grid? License keeping? Feature events like the Fun One? What say you?

callard
03-24-2014, 10:42 PM
Shooting for IT-B MARRS

StephenB
03-25-2014, 09:23 AM
Chris,

Being active in New England for so many years in ITB I would say that ITB doesn't have a huge presence on here other than lurking. I will tell you that NARRC is what most of the fast guys go after. I know travis has moved to B-spec so I suspect he won't be doing much. Go after Nat for the NARRC if you want a challenging year :)

Stephen

Dano77
03-25-2014, 04:18 PM
IF They moved the first gen RX7 to ITB, then that would breath a whole crap load of life into ITB. But, Since they are not going to ever do that. Buy an IT7 and come race on the dirt cheap.

RSTPerformance
03-25-2014, 11:35 PM
My ITR car is close to being done but... It's hard to resist an ITB race at Lime Rock and I suspect the opening race at Thompson will be a great ITB battle, I think that will be a fun track for low HP fun cars!

Most of my races in ITB or ITR will be NER races.

-Raymond

CRallo
05-08-2014, 01:50 PM
Good to know, thank you Stehpen.

Dan, true dat. I am not in the position to buy a car, I can only race what is available to me. And I'm looking more my car owner, I need to get him into some good races.

Raymond, yes a good race is hard to resist indeed. Do it!

Really trying to plan out a season... where are the good races going to be?

Greg Amy
05-08-2014, 01:57 PM
Could be wrong, but I'm getting the impression that Chris Rallo may be wondering where all the ITB cars are.

gran racing
05-08-2014, 03:41 PM
Summit Point # 1. The Glen Fun One is usually a good bet too. There will be at least a couple fast cars at LRP. One by a very capable driver new to ITB.

RHallRacing
05-08-2014, 03:45 PM
The NARRC race at Watkins is usually a good one..most NHIS races have big fields.

CRallo
05-09-2014, 08:01 PM
Could be wrong, but I'm getting the impression that Chris Rallo may be wondering where all the ITB cars are.

Whatever could give you that impression? :blink:

Summit Point # 1. The Glen Fun One is usually a good bet too. There will be at least a couple fast cars at LRP. One by a very capable driver new to ITB.

Well we missed MARRS 1 because our goals were more local... Now getting the feeling that we will have to travel to find better B races. It's about time for my car owner to learn some new tracks anyways...

The NARRC race at Watkins is usually a good one..most NHIS races have big fields.

I just taught my owner WGI, we will look at that... and looking hard at NHMS