PDA

View Full Version : Fidelity Power Systems Pro IT Series - 2014 Schedule and Rules

dtanthon
11-27-2013, 09:55 AM
Round 1 - May 10 - Pocono w/NJRRS+NARRC
Rounds 2 & 3 - May 31-June 1 - NJMP Thunderbolt Pro Weekend w/ARCA, Trans Am and Pirelli World Challenge (Double)
Round 4 - June 28-29 - NJMP Lightning w/NJRRS+MARRS
Round 5 - July 19-20 - Watkins Glen w/NYSRRC+NARRC
Round 6 - August 16-17 - NJMP Thunderbolt w/NJRRS+NARRC
Rounds 7 & 8 - August 29-31 - Thompson Speedway Pro Weekend w/F2000, F1600 & Atlantic (Double)
Round 9 - October 4-5 - Watkins Glen w/NYSRRC

The rules will be updated due to the updated licensing. We will likely add B-Spec and T4 to the mix as well. Looks like there will be a drop.

6.3.6 If more than seven races are scheduled in a season, drivers who compete in allpoint’s races for the season will have to drop their worst finish. This allows racers tocompete for the points championship even if they have to miss an event during the season.
A DQ cannot be used as a drop for season points.

6.3.7 To be eligible for the series championship a driver must acquire entry points in atleast fifty percent (50%) of the races.

This is our series. What do you want?

mossaidis
11-27-2013, 11:49 AM
Sweet. Years past there were no points awarded during the NJMP ARCA weekend. Same deal?

dtanthon
11-27-2013, 11:56 AM
Always points. No prize money, unless you want the entry fee to go up $300.

Nice to be running a double on Labor Day weekend with the Monday off.

More news to follow I'm sure.

CRallo
12-15-2013, 10:20 PM
The conflict with the Labor Day Double at Summit sucks majorly :/

Great to take advantage of the weekend though!!!!

Lightning date in June doesn't show on the MARRS schedule and backs up to another event... And the NE div schedule shows no NARRC for August NJMP event a NARRC weekend at NHMS the weekend before...

putting the dates on my calendar, we'll see where they all land... edit-----> I'm seeing a ton of events and lots of conflicts :/

Gregg
12-16-2013, 01:54 AM
Lightning date in June doesn't show on the MARRS schedule and backs up to another event...:/
Chris-

I can confirm that June date at Lightning is not a MARRS event.

Terry Hanushek
12-16-2013, 08:44 AM
Chris

And the NE div schedule shows no NARRC for August NJMP event a NARRC weekend at NHMS the weekend before...

There appears to be an error on the most recent NEDiv schedule. The Summer Thunder regional at NJMP in August will be a NARRC race. There are two NARRC dates listed for NHMS - August and September. My notes from the NARRC meeting at the MiniCon indicate that NARRC will visit NHMS on 6-7 September. I will check it out.

Terry

mossaidis
12-16-2013, 12:38 PM
That sounds correct based on http://www.narrc.com