PDA

View Full Version : Unofficial and Tentative 2014 NEDIV schedule

mossaidis
11-25-2013, 12:26 PM
Thoughts? See attachment. With the new divisional concept, I am wondering if contingency will increase for "divisionals", hoping that the idea was giving IT participants a bone. If so, it would certainly increase participation, though at the expense perhaps of NARRC, NERRC, NJRRS, etc. Also, we have so much to choose from in the northeast!

Majors (National series)
NE Divisional Series (Division regional series)
MARRC, NARRC, Pro-IT (Local regional series)
NERRC, NJRRS, etc (Region/hyper-local regional series)

wow.

For better resolution, look up page 6 in the Dec edition of Knock-Off, Mohud's newsletter.

http://www.mohud-scca.org/ko/2013DecKO.pdf

ner88
11-25-2013, 01:34 PM
Interesting thoughts......and I agree about multiple series but...NERRC and NARRC are very different.

NARRC being a multi region series and travels to 5 different tracks, much like or similar to the Divisional Championship, which does 3 more tracks.

NERRC or NJRRS are regional series and geared for those not looking to travel.

mossaidis
11-25-2013, 02:16 PM
I agree with Jerry. That is why NERRC/NJRRS and NARRC/MARRC/ProIT are on two different lines and I agree there are sufficient differences to warrant a different series.

So, is there no or is there significant difference Divisionals and NARRC/MARRC to warrant their it's own series? Perhaps we are in a wait and see time period.

gran racing
11-26-2013, 09:08 AM
Seems like there will be a lot of conflicts and/or races very close together. With the addition of Thompson and Palmer, wonder how this will all pan out. I am excited though!!!

dickita15
11-26-2013, 04:15 PM
I am pretty stoked about the Nerrc series. I had been looking for a better trailer to tow two cars so I could do more road trips but with NHMS 3 times (2.5 hours), Thompson twice (1 hour) and Lime Rock once (2 hours) next year I likely won’t be towing as far. Once Palmer comes on line (1/2 hour) Nerrc wil be amazing.

mossaidis
11-26-2013, 05:07 PM
...yeah. I am not sure you guys and gals will have to leave New England. By looking at the NARRC results and how many folks won are NEng regional members... NARRC -> NERRC.

StephenB
11-26-2013, 05:32 PM
I am going just NERRC next year :-) can't wait! Like Dick said 2015 will be even better with Palmer!!

Stephen

Dano77
11-28-2013, 12:02 PM
Most if not all of the IT7 teams will be staying in NERRC this year, Why go anywhere else? We have 9 built cars, 1 needs to be finished up. 2 in limbo, and 2 more pending sale. If all goes right we have 12 with 2 rentals/guests.

Or travel 8+ hours and race, NO ONE........ Hmmmmmm:dead_horse:

PS. Serges computer is pretty nice. Should hack his account HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Greg Amy
11-28-2013, 12:35 PM
Most if not all of the IT7 teams will be staying in NERRC this year...
They'll all break out for the ARRC in November. Because ARRC.

lawtonglenn
02-22-2014, 01:32 PM

Trying to plan the year around graduations etc....I am very excited
for Road Atlanta next month, and Thompson in July and Oct :)

Any updates to this for NERRC?

http://www.mohud-scca.org/ko/2013DecKO.pdf

The NARRC schedule is posted (listed as tentative)

http://www.narrc.com

The Majors schedule is posted

http://www.scca.com/events/news.cfm?eid=6551&cid=51604

lawtonglenn
03-02-2014, 12:56 PM

"Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?"

dickita15
03-02-2014, 02:34 PM
the NERRC dates did not change from that. 6 weekends, 3 tracks. the only thing not on that list is there should be a non points soft opening event at Thompson early to mid may depending on construction. the entries may be capped on that one though.

georgethefierce
03-03-2014, 01:18 PM
the NERRC dates did not change from that. 6 weekends, 3 tracks. the only thing not on that list is there should be a non points soft opening event at Thompson early to mid may depending on construction. the entries may be capped on that one though.

I assume the NERRC school is Memorial Day weekend?

dickita15
03-03-2014, 07:00 PM
Yes there will be a school for all classes as well as region sanctioned test sessions.

ner88
03-03-2014, 07:00 PM
I assume the NERRC school is Memorial Day weekend?

Correct