PDA

View Full Version : Terry Hanushek for Area 2 Director

Terry Hanushek
10-15-2013, 10:50 AM
As many of you know, I am a candidate for Area 2 Director in this year's election. I joined SCCA as a driver after holding licenses in Tech and F&C. I have been continuously active in the Club Racing stewards program since the early 1970's including a term as Executive Steward and many years as a deputy. I have been an active participant in planning and scheduling for Club Racing in NEDiv for over twenty years. Since the opening of NJMP in 2008, I have been actively engaged in the planning and administration of Club Racing activities at the track.

The SCCA is a large part of my life and has been for well over 30 years. I have enjoyed the activities and the many friendships gained from active participation. I have always been willing to work hard to support the activities of the club.

During my service as a steward and a race organizer, I have attempted to be a facilitator. I am able to look at the broad view and utilize positive, out of the box thinking to develop innovative solutions - solutions which benefit the club, regions and the members. I also have the follow-up to see them through to completion.

It is part of my nature to objectively analyze issues and form independent judgments without regard to a single individual or group’s point of view. I have never hesitated to advocate for my position but am flexible enough to blend other ideas.

Accordingly, I believe I am uniquely qualified to represent the interests of Area 2 members and competitors.

I would appreciate your support and your vote

Terry

Greg Amy
11-18-2013, 07:29 PM
SCCA Board Election Results Announced (http://www.scca.com/news/index.cfm?cid=51708)

TOPEKA, Kan. (November 18, 2013) – The Sports Car Club of America announced the results of the SCCA Board of Directors elections that were held in four of the SCCA’s geographic Areas. Three new board members were elected, with one incumbent rejoining the board for a second three-year term in office.

Incumbent Area 10 director John Walsh, of Honeoye Falls, N.Y., ran unopposed to retain his position on the Board of Directors.

Terry Hanushek, of Mullica Hill, N.J., won the Area 2 election with 831 votes, topping Michael Collins, of Mount Airy, Md., (535 votes) and

Stephen Hyatt, of Chambersburg, Pa., with 208 votes. Hanushek fills the seat vacated by Jerry Wannarka.

Peter Zekert, of Maryland Heights, Mo., defeated Michael West, of Munford, Tenn., for the Area 6 position, 413 votes to 367. The Area 6 seat was previously held by Lisa Noble.

Tere Pulliam, of Oxford, Ga., fills the Area 12 seat vacated by Philip Creighton. Pulliam received 673 votes, defeating Bob Horansky, of Jackson, Ga., who received 496 votes.

http://www.scca.com/news/index.cfm?cid=51708

raffaelli
11-18-2013, 11:01 PM
Congrats!

ajmr2
11-19-2013, 02:42 PM
Indeed! And good luck!

:024:

StephenB
11-19-2013, 03:11 PM
Well deserved! You'll be great!
Stephen

Terry Hanushek
11-19-2013, 04:58 PM
Thanks for the congrats

The campaign is over and the work is starting ...

See ya at the races

Terry

StephF
11-20-2013, 12:06 PM
Congratulations Terry. I think we have a good crew on the BOD.

benspeed
11-20-2013, 09:52 PM
I voted early and often :-)

Congrats to a fantastic leader!!!

Terry Hanushek
11-20-2013, 10:18 PM
Steph / Ben

Thanks for the congrats

See ya at the races

Terry

ulfelder
11-21-2013, 11:11 AM
A word of advice: go easy on the HanushekCare rollout.

jjjanos
11-21-2013, 11:41 AM
Congratulations Terry! I look forward to the implementation of the campaign promise to have hot grid girls at all of our races. :happy204:

Flyinglizard
11-21-2013, 09:58 PM
Great news Terry!!
If I can help anywhere , let me know.
MM

RSTPerformance
11-21-2013, 10:46 PM
Great news! Couldn't have a better person who can take an unbiased overall view on things :). I am sure the team will be better with you on it!

Raymond

Terry Hanushek
11-22-2013, 10:32 AM
Steve / Jeff / Mike / Raymond

Thanks all for the congrats ... as well as all of the advice (?) and compliments.

The campaign is over and now the work begins ....

See ya at the races

Terry