PDA

View Full Version : I love cars!

Aditya8100
08-26-2013, 11:34 AM
Hello everyone! I am Aditya. I am newbie here. I love cars. I found this forum very interesting and informative. I am very glad to became a member of this forum. I hope my stay on this forum really good and according to my expectations.

Have a nice day!!!

Greg Amy
08-26-2013, 01:01 PM
Hello everyone! I am Aditya. I am newbie here. I love cars. I found this forum very interesting and informative. I am very glad to became a member of this forum. I hope my stay on this forum really good and according to my expectations.

Have a nice day!!!
Thanks for logging in from Pakistan. You'll excuse me if I have significant suspicions that you're a spammer. One unsolicited advertisement or edit in your sig is all it will take to verify this... - GA

Aditya8100
08-26-2013, 01:12 PM
Spammer...???
It is true I am from Pakistan, but I am here due to some business purposes. I am basically belong to Canada(Ottawa,Ontario). I think you will be cooperate with me.

pfcs
08-26-2013, 03:11 PM
If you belong here, you'll come to appreciate us, even Greg!

Greg Amy
08-26-2013, 03:38 PM
Hey, you responded, so at least I know you're human... ;)

pfcs
08-26-2013, 06:00 PM
People? Well, he's a little shaky with them, but he's been getting better!

RSTPerformance
08-26-2013, 09:03 PM
Aditya- I noticed you replied about tires in another thread... And your currently in Canada? I find the grassroots racing outside the US very interesting (something different to check out)... Do you race? If so where and what? Any pictures!

Raymond

jumbojimbo
08-27-2013, 11:11 PM
Classic post: "Certain 2 facts on this page are unequivocally the best we have all had. I have entered this site and find some interesting things there. Now I am going to glance up this web site usually on my PC. Everything in this link is completely true!"

Need to quote that one on the RRAX, that's more meaningful than 90% of what is posted there.

JohnRW
08-28-2013, 02:11 PM
Due to our credit card processor is down we can not proceed on charging of your credit card so the company board advices that you look around for a western union around you and make the fund deposit to the company accountant name via western union so that your shipment can be activated for delivery soonest so we can get back to you with your full shipment tracking details so you can track your order online via fedex.

Thanks you. !!!