PDA

View Full Version : FS: 1998 Porsche 911-GT1 Drawing w/Frame

Simon T.
06-11-2013, 05:32 PM
I have for sale a 1998 Porsche 911-GT1 drawing done by yours truly. It is a closeup of the front left corner of the 1998 factory car.

I am selling these as I'm getting married next month and want to surprise my bride with more of a honeymoon than she thinks we're going to have. We're going to the beach for a few nights but I'd like to earn enough extra money to do a bit more than planned once we're down there.

I am obviously not a famous artist or anything :p, I have sold some artwork before and done a few "sharpie" helmets for people. All photos will be sent framed in a well packaged box. Each photo is $65.00 shipped and remember a frame is included. I ship with USPS unless you request otherwise.

Please allow up to three days before your photo is shipped as I am drawing them as they are purchased and with work and all I need to make extra time to get them done without mistakes. The picture is done one hundred percent in pencil.

They could look good in an office, garage, bathroom, or whatever else you may have in mind. Keep the frame and use the picture as emergency toilet paper if you want. :shrug:

Please, if you don't like the drawings keep any negative comments to yourself. Like I said, I'm not a professional, but it's worth a shot! :023:

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/uploads_offsite/farm9.staticflickr.com-10415-1370879267.1.jpg