PDA

View Full Version : Attn scca & nasa drivers- offering driver coaching & pro crew

toyotaracer
05-08-2013, 10:20 PM
Have you recently been through or are about to go through drivers school to obtain your competition license and realize you don’t have the help you need?
Have you been running races for awhile and you are tired of running at the middle or back of the pack and want to improve your results?
Have you run near the front or even won some races, but now you want to step up your game by competing for a series championship or moving up in class?

I am a seasoned racer who has won regional and national championships in SCCA Club Racing. I have also set numerous track records and I am very familiar with race car setup and preparation.

Here is what I can offer you- any one or all of these scenarios:

I can help you with car setup and preparation prior to races
I can help you with transporting your car to the track and/or going through the registration and tech inspection processes
I can be your personal coach at the track, helping you all weekend with your physical and mental preparation, keeping you on schedule, offering advice and insight
I can provide a veteran crew chief and seasoned crew members who will develop a checklist for your car and will make sure it is perfectly maintained and all necessary repairs and adjustments are made throughout the weekend
I also have connections with people who do top notch race car preparation- everything from engine building, transmission and rear end setup to suspension work, welding and fabrication.

If you are interested in talking with me, email me at [email protected] and tell me a little about yourself. Tell me about your situation and what kind of assistance you are looking for. Give me a phone number or email address where I can contact you and I will be in touch.

Compensation required is determined by how far I will need to travel and what services you need, but I will be glad to discuss in detail with you what your needs are, what your budget is and how I feel I can best assist you.