PDA

View Full Version : Return to IT

tbtapper
04-15-2013, 10:52 AM
Hi all, back after a couple of years out of club racing (ITS) Bought a Neon ITA car.

Anybody out there currently racing one that would be willing to talk to me about these cars and help me set up some sort of performance baseline??

Thanks

Travers

cjb25hs
04-15-2013, 03:18 PM
Travers, it's Chris Braunlich here, I bought your ITS car from you. I used to run a '95 SOHC ACR in ITA before buying your car. Let me know what you want to discuss or need help with.

ibracing_43
04-16-2013, 09:01 PM
Travers, I have both a '95 SOHC Neon ACR sedan and a '97 SOHC ACR sedan. Been racing them for the last 10 years. I'll give any help I can to a fellow Neon racer.
Let me know how I can help!

ShelbyRacer
04-17-2013, 09:22 AM
Matt Rowe is on here and runs one in the NE. I'm still very involved with them also. I (and I assume he) would be happy to help as well. On paper, the SOHC looks very capable, and I know Matt has one or more ITA victories at NHIS in his.

As an aside, I have a LOT of parts for sale from the Neon I was planning to build. I'm concentrating on my ITB car and looking seriously at an ITR car, so I'd love to unload some of the stuff. I have a full shell with cage, transmissions, and brand new suspension parts, along with lots of little odds and ends...