PDA

View Full Version : Sound Control...Long Shot

Simon T.
11-18-2012, 09:16 AM
Does the Atlanta Region keep records of sound control sheets for any reason?

I was hoping to go see what my car read but completely forgot at the ARRC. I know it's a long shot and I don't see why they would, but just seeing if those records hang around. :p

bvondran
11-18-2012, 02:48 PM
Not Atlanta region, but ours always get turned into the CS who, I believe, sends them along to National. There has to be someone at the National office you can contact.

Thanks,
Brian

bhudson
11-19-2012, 09:48 AM
These don't go to the Chief Steward, Sound readings are included in the Observer's Report submitted to the National Office by the Chairman of the Stewards of the Meet. It's also possible that the Chief of Sound for the weekend has a copy. The chief for the ARRC weekend was Jim Eckert, who is also the Sound Control Divisional Administrator for SEDIV. I'll send him an email to see if he has them. And I'll look at my records to see who the Chairman of the SOM was.

Simon T.
11-19-2012, 10:14 AM
These don't go to the Chief Steward, Sound readings are included in the Observer's Report submitted to the National Office by the Chairman of the Stewards of the Meet. It's also possible that the Chief of Sound for the weekend has a copy. The chief for the ARRC weekend was Jim Eckert, who is also the Sound Control Divisional Administrator for SEDIV. I'll send him an email to see if he has them. And I'll look at my records to see who the Chairman of the SOM was.

Cool thank you! :023:

bhudson
11-19-2012, 10:23 AM
The Chairman is going to send them to me tonight - I'll send you a PM when I get them.