PDA

View Full Version : Another potential road racing track in NH

BruceG
10-19-2012, 12:50 PM
Anyone heard the above about the now defunct Jolly Roger MOTOX track in Lemster,NH just NW of Keene,NH?

A friend of mine who owns a local auto repair shop here in southern VT was visited by a friend the other day with a prospectus for the planned new road racing course, garages that can be purchased,etc. He was unable to provide much more info as he had signed a confidentiality agreement until all 5 investors are on board. Sounds like they plan appr. a LRP length track for sports cars, bikes, go karts,Scca etc.

MMiskoe
10-19-2012, 09:18 PM
Its been in the works for a few years now, but quietly. I gather that it is gaining momentum, but I don't know if it is not being publicized because the lead guy does not want it talked about prematurely or if publicity just isn't part of the critical path right now.

I recently heard that it could be hosting events in 2013.

ulfelder
10-20-2012, 04:46 AM
By God, I'll sink every last penny in it - how can it fail? Generally speaking, these tracks tend to come in on time and under budget. Where do I send my check?

:D

BruceG
10-20-2012, 08:19 AM
By God, I'll sink every last penny in it - how can it fail? Generally speaking, these tracks tend to come in on time and under budget. Where do I send my check?

:D

Just send the check to my PAYPAL acct, Steve.......I will let you know when the track is open.......LOL.

ner88
10-20-2012, 12:24 PM
Steve ask Nick, he knows all about it.