PDA

View Full Version : Glen July Sprints

Ed Funk
06-24-2012, 10:56 AM
Anyone else having trouble getting registered for this on motorsportreg.com?

Abhi
06-24-2012, 11:45 AM
Anyone else having trouble getting registered for this on motorsportreg.com?

I was able to register just fine.

Abhi

JohnRW
06-25-2012, 12:08 PM
Isn't technology fun ?

Some issues with published Supps (groups & classes) are being addressed, as we speak. Somewhere between Racechair's kitchen table & "post to the web", an early version of groupings and classes wiggled its way in.

So -

There is no class called "ST". Put your welders away.

STL is being added to Group 5.

SM2 is being added to Group 3.

Group 6 (SM, EP, FP, GTL & HP) is being eliminated, and a new group, to follow Group 7 on the schedule - Group 7A - will be added. Group 7A will include SM, EP, FP, GTL and HP. The mating cry of the wild "double dipper" was heard.

Motorsportreg does not reflect these changes at this point. Don't panic.

JW

Drew M
06-25-2012, 12:53 PM
Registered.

Pro-IT entry list isn't showing up. Who keeps taking my #08?

1stgen
06-25-2012, 01:40 PM
+1
I noticed that it wouldn't let me take my number, 72. But would let me use 072 even though no one else has the same number as me. So to actually register I had to pick a number so I went with the zed one. SomeOne probably did the same to you

Ed Funk
06-25-2012, 02:29 PM
Got registered after we found that we had to pay now, instead of at the track.

Drew M
06-25-2012, 04:04 PM
+1
I noticed that it wouldn't let me take my number, 72. But would let me use 072 even though no one else has the same number as me. So to actually register I had to pick a number so I went with the zed one. SomeOne probably did the same to you

The site is funky. I didnt see a 72 in your group, but i do see your 072. It has pro-it entries listed as the bonus national, and it appears no one actually took my number either. :shrug:

kcolbey
06-25-2012, 08:06 PM
The question about the car numbers not being available is being looked at. Ed Zebrowski was the first person to enter and couldn't get his usual # (72 SSM), which threw the red flag and he brought it to the region's attention.