PDA

View Full Version : NHMS May26,27 Photos

YusufA
05-28-2012, 08:47 PM
Hi all,

First – thank you Dick for making this possible. And thank you also Peg, Marilyn and Karen for making it easy for me to be track-side to take photos. And thanks for everyone at the flag stations for tolerating my presence. I have to tell you – being track-side is fantastic for taking photos!

I tried to keep track of everyone in each group to be sure I had a few photos of each driver/car. But keep in mind Don had mentioned there were over 175 cars and while, in some groups (like Group 6) it was easy in other groups (like Group 7), it was more challenging. In any case, if I missed you – my sincere apologies. And do let me know if I missed you and I’ll be sure to get you next time.

I won’t, unfortunately, be at the LRP weekend on June 8 – 9 given that I have a prior commitment that I can’t get out of.

Here is the link to the NHMS page:
http://abudiphotography.com/scca-racing/new-hampshire-motor-speedway/

You’ll see that the May 26 & 27 galleries are there for your viewing. Please enjoy!

I will see you all at the following weekends:

• Watkins Glen the weekend of July 21 – 22
• New Hampshire the weekend of August 4 - 5
• New Jersey Thunder, Melville, the weekend of August 18 – 19
• New Hampshire the weekend of September 8 – 9
• Lime Rock the weekend of September 21 – 22

Yusuf

StephenB
05-28-2012, 11:47 PM
OMG great photos! Are you interested in selling prints or would you rather just post them up for people to view?

Stephen

05-29-2012, 08:33 AM
^+1 they look great. Nice work!

How did you make my craptastic miata look half descent?

Haha and I was in grp 7 and you got me. Thanks!

YusufA
05-29-2012, 08:51 AM
OMG great photos! Are you interested in selling prints or would you rather just post them up for people to view?

Stephen

Hi Stephen,

At this time my site does not allow for download because the setting is site wide. These images will be available for download for personal use and you can print them yourself, but I’m just waiting to hear back on how to post them on NER.org site. If this does not work, I will create a subdomain that will allow for downloads. In the meantime if you want a file or two, just submit a request with the image name/number and your email and the attachment size limit in the contact form on the site (image name/number can be viewed by hovering over the thumbnail and take note of the popup label.)

If anyone wants me to print, then I will charge according to print size. Otherwise you are free to print your own!

Yusuf

CRallo
05-29-2012, 09:07 AM
Yes, amazing pics!!!!!!

StephF
05-29-2012, 10:40 AM
Fabulous shots!
Hey, would you be willing to post a link to them on the NER facebook page? If it doesn't let you, let me know and I can do it.

YusufA
05-29-2012, 11:01 AM
Fabulous shots!
Hey, would you be willing to post a link to them on the NER facebook page? If it doesn't let you, let me know and I can do it.

My wife Gina did since I personally don't have a FaceBook account. You can see it in the recent post section. If there is another section that would be preferred, please do post it there.

Thanks,

Yusuf

StephF
05-29-2012, 12:45 PM
Great, thanks! As an admin, I may repost the link so everyone who liked the page will see it on their newsfeed.