PDA

View Full Version : Anyone from Northern NE joining NJMP Lightning driving school March 30-April 1?

rthiele
03-26-2012, 05:23 PM
Anyone from MA-NH-ME-RI driving to NJMP Lightning driving school March 30-April 1, and could give me a ride down South?
I would like to join as a worker, but don't feel like driving from BOS to NJMP and back all by myself.

Terry Hanushek
03-26-2012, 11:06 PM
Rob

We really appreciate your interest in helping at our March Lion Double Drivers School. Our chief instructor, Butch O'Connor, has asked me to spread the word that we need a couple of more instructors for the school this weekend. So if there are any drivers in Rob's neighborhood who would like to instruct at our school, you can help both Rob and the JRB by giving him a ride and volunteering your time.

Hope to see y'all at the March Lion

Terry

jwasilko
03-27-2012, 12:38 AM
Anyone from MA-NH-ME-RI driving to NJMP Lightning driving school March 30-April 1, and could give me a ride down South?
I would like to join as a worker, but don't feel like driving from BOS to NJMP and back all by myself.

Rob:

I'm going down as a student. Leaving Friday and either coming back Sunday night or Monday.

rthiele
03-27-2012, 07:36 AM
Thanks a lot. PM sent. Darrel also knew someone, so hopefully we can work something out.

Rob