PDA

View Full Version : March Lion Double Drivers School

Terry Hanushek
02-08-2012, 12:40 AM
Open for business - http://www.DLBRacing.com (http://www.dlbracing.com/) > South Jersey Region SCCA > All

The March Lion Double Drivers School
New Jersey Motorsports Park - Lightning Course
Saturday, 31 March and Sunday, 1 April 2012
Entry fee $425 Single, $550 Double
Will provide all of the experience necessary
. . to satisfy the drivers school requirements
Novice and regional drivers are eligible
Instructors wanted, come share your experience.

monsterbronco
02-08-2012, 09:43 AM
Terry,

I'm looking to volunteer, who would i contact about that?

Ive never really volunteered time but would like to start so i can be pretty much placed anywhere.

Thanks
Wes

CRallo
02-08-2012, 11:10 AM
There is a place to sign up as a volunteer on the DLB page. You can chose your specialty and everything. I would do that to put your name on the list and then look at who would be your boss per the supps and email them. For example, I signed up to instruct last night and then emailed Butch.

You can even sign up again as another specialty...

That said, I just reread your post... I would email all the "bosses" listed in the supps, offer your help and see who needs it the most.

Terry,

I'm looking to volunteer, who would i contact about that?

Ive never really volunteered time but would like to start so i can be pretty much placed anywhere.

Thanks
Wes

CRallo
02-08-2012, 11:13 AM
Also... is anyone else that follows Terry's link having difficulty finding the event?

I had to click "year" in the upper right corner of the page just under the yellow bar...

monsterbronco
02-08-2012, 02:05 PM
Thanks Chris, I will flip through the sups and shoot out some emails!

Terry Hanushek
02-08-2012, 11:59 PM
Chris

Thanks for jumping in and suggesting the Volunteer option on DLB. That is the quickest way for volunteers -including instructors - to get into the system. If you have questions or something additional to offer, you can certainly contact the listed specialty chief.

Chris and Wes - thanks for offering to help out at the school. It is starting to look like we will have a great school - thanks in large measure to volunteers who come out to support it.

See ya at the races

Terry

dtanthon
03-30-2012, 12:23 PM
Who is going? Students? Instructors? Workers?

I'll be flagging. looks like a great class of students.

monsterbronco
03-30-2012, 02:26 PM
I will be there Flagging also!

dgragu
04-02-2012, 12:40 PM
What a great school. Loads of track time and great instructors. I want to thank all of the volunteers and instructors that made it possible.

Dave Raguckas
SSM #15

CRallo
04-02-2012, 08:20 PM
great school indeed! Thank you fellow instructors for the extra help on the 5 car and for being so great to work with! It was great to be back at the track, especially with SCCA!