PDA

View Full Version : Complete 4 radio communication system for sale

ccasteel
01-29-2012, 05:03 PM
For sale is a complete radio set up for the track. I put this together over the last couple years and wrecked my car before I had a chance to really get to use it. I had one race using the radios and I could hear my crew all around the track, but the crew chief could not hear me. The next weekend out the radios worked fine in the paddock, but I wrecked the car and never got to give them a thorough test. All radios are programmed to the same channels. Below is a list of everything included. I’m asking $900 OBO.

4 Maxon UHF Radios
(2) SP-140U2 – 16 channel – 5w
(1) SP-130U2 – 4 channel – 5w
(1) SP-120U2 – 4 channel – 2w

4 Chargers
(2) rapid chargers with capability to charge 1 radio and 1 battery simultaneously
(2) Standard battery chargers
(4) NiMH batteries – new spring 2011
(2) Web belts
(2) Leather pouches
(1) Nylon pouch
Car Harness
(1) Velcro mount Steering wheel PTT switch
(1) External antenna with cable
(1) Headset w/ PTT and flex boom mic
(1) coil radio cord for headset
Programming software and cable included
All manuals are included as pdf’s
Foam padded Kinyo carrying case

There is so much stuff it will not all fit in the one case. I keep two chargers, two radios and the headset in the case. The only missing item is the helmet wiring and ear buds. I hate to let this all go, but after wrecking the car and with a daughter going to college next year, I have to put off the racing for a while. Please email or call Charles with any questions. If I don’t answer, please leave a message.

811westview at everestkc dot net or 913 – 568 – 8553.