PDA

View Full Version : Brand New Hoosier 225/50/14 for Sale

gran racing
01-26-2012, 06:56 PM
I have a total of three sets of Hoosier 225/50/14 R compound tires that are unmounted (never were), brand new with stickers still on them. Buyers can purchase 1, 2 or all three sets of these tires.

Current Hoosier Price: $231 each, plus potentially tax
YOUR price: $190 each, representing a savings of $41 per tire!

Shipping will be at my cost via UPS to you. If you want to pick them up in the Hartford CT area, that would be fine as well.

These tires are in a climate controlled environment, not exposed to sunlight, and not near a furnace.

Reason for selling: My plans for the 2012 season have changed and will not be able to run these tires. :(

To buy, PM me here or send an e-mail to [email protected]

First Come, First Serve

StephenB
01-27-2012, 12:11 AM
Dave,

Send Raymond a message. not sure if he lurks here all the time or not. I will try to remember to tell him when I see him this weekend.

Stephen

PS: What are your new plans??

gran racing
01-27-2012, 11:12 AM
I'm heading to the evil dark side of...Spec Miata. <gulp> More to follow on that. I kills me that those cars run on 15" rims.

gran racing
01-27-2012, 01:00 PM
A few have asked so Iíll include this here:

Shipping will be via UPS ground. If within the 48 contiguous U.S. states, Iíll limit shipping to $20 per tire. If it is less than that, you only pay my actual cost. If itís more, Iíll pay the difference. Tires are located in CT.

Payment: If you use PayPal, add $11 to a set of 4 tires (this represents less than half of the PayPal fees.) Otherwise check or Money Order is fine.

gran racing
03-15-2012, 08:07 AM
I realize this was posted during the offseason so now it's getting closer to the racing season for the northern states, maybe you'll want to take advantage of the discount being offered.

gran racing
03-30-2012, 10:01 AM
Looking to get these out of my basement.

Price Reduced: $680 for each set of four brand new tires

Knestis
03-30-2012, 01:13 PM
PM sent - I'll take four tires, Dave.

K