PDA

View Full Version : Winter Racing - Sebring x 2 & VIR in March

robits325is
12-14-2011, 12:25 PM
We are heading to Sebring this Winter and we may have an open space in our trailer.

Sebring Dates are:
January 11-15 - PBOC
February 11-15 SCCA Regional

VIR March

We will be heading down in early January - the trailer will stay in Florida through the winter and stopping at VIR on the way back to CT

Arrive and drive or just transport available

Contact me for pricing and additional info.

Greg Amy
12-14-2011, 12:48 PM
When are you guys trailering down to Florida? I'm looking for a way to get my STL car to Sebring for the Double National the weekend before PBOC. The double at Homestead is the same weekend as your PBOC so I guess that would be "out".

Since you're going down anyway, you could run the Double National at Sebring as STU cars, as-is...

GA

Mazmarc63
12-14-2011, 01:54 PM
Rob, are you going to do the PBOC 6 hour race on Thurdsay? I will be there crewing for the Goldin Bros R8 Rx-7.

Greg, I'm supposed to be driving the pace car for the National. Would love to meet you and swap some old-timer stories.:D

I will most likely be there Thursday morning with my vinyl cutter for those that didn't read the Dec Fastrack.

Chip42
12-14-2011, 01:55 PM
tGA, get the car to CFR and we can get it to PBIR for the national and rendezvous back with the ride north. let me know.

Greg Amy
12-14-2011, 02:07 PM
Working on it, but it's looking grim. While the car can be ready (just needs basic chassis setup and some new tires) my wife and I are arriving back Jan 2nd from week-plus-long holiday family visit in Louisiana. No way I can turn around the following Thursday and drive down to Florida, and then take two more days off after to get home (and/or take another week-plus to stay down there for the Homestead double). Working on trying to either find a cheap (hah!) rental/share with someone and/or find someone going down that can tow for me... - GA

robits325is
12-14-2011, 03:56 PM
We are leaving CT January 8

Greg Amy
12-14-2011, 03:59 PM
We are leaving CT January 8
Yup, too late for Sebring, and subsequent week's event conflicts with Homestead. - GA