PDA

View Full Version : ITS with big bore OCTOBER MIDOHIO??

gpeluso
09-27-2011, 10:52 PM
What happened with ITS running with ITB? Stinks that ITS is with big bore cars and I know that the one ITR car signed up is not showing up..... I am considering running STL. Does anyone know if there could be a change?

Thanks
Greg Peluso

CRallo
09-28-2011, 08:19 AM
Contact the registrar and the chief steward

ITA_honda
09-28-2011, 09:59 AM
What happened with ITS running with ITB? Stinks that ITS is with big bore cars and I know that the one ITR car signed up is not showing up..... I am considering running STL. Does anyone know if there could be a change?

Thanks
Greg Peluso

ITS usually runs with the big bore group (atleast what ive noticed this year) Contact the Ohio Valley Region for a possible move, but as of now I see there is only 1 ITS car entered when I checked last night.

See you all down there:D

R2 Racing
09-28-2011, 01:15 PM
Once the schedule is made, the host region can't do anything about changing it. That job lies on the Chief Steward.

gpeluso
09-28-2011, 08:15 PM
i believe I have run 2 weekends at midohio this year and neither had ITS with big bore... oh well. If i go I guess I run STL. When I ran at Summit this year ITS was with ITB and ITC.....down there they throw ITR with big bore and guys will simply not show up because of this....

It is what it is......atleast I have options.

Greg Peluso

dj10
09-28-2011, 08:38 PM
i believe I have run 2 weekends at midohio this year and neither had ITS with big bore... oh well. If i go I guess I run STL. When I ran at Summit this year ITS was with ITB and ITC.....down there they throw ITR with big bore and guys will simply not show up because of this....

It is what it is......atleast I have options.

Greg Peluso

LOL Greg your :dead_horse: Central Division is the only Division who refuses to listen to the SCCA racers (besides the DC Region)! It is amazing that everwhere in the NE Division, except DC, "IT" cars do not run with Big Bore with the exception of IT Everything). This is the 21st century and the Central Division is living in the past and that's why NASA may become the leader and SCCA the follower. Maybe it's time for some new Chief Stewards....

downingracing
09-29-2011, 09:45 PM
...This is the 21st century and the Central Division is living in the past and that's why NASA may become the leader and SCCA the follower.....

Yea - you hit the nail on the head with that comment...

So ITR/ITS are with big bore - There will be a handful of Regional big-bore cars at the event. There are 16 entries for this group as of now. Where would you like to run? With ITA/ITB? SM? SRF? Your own group?

I've run SSC (with me driving SSC) with T1 and shockingly - It worked out fine. You can't make everyone happy when creating a schedule. I'd rather run with a group that is a bit faster/slower than with a group running comp. lap times. They can have their race and I can have mine - no worries of inter-class battles.

This will be a great weekend - hope to see you all there!