PDA

View Full Version : Finding a Thread

Ron Earp
08-30-2011, 08:40 AM
I was trying to find my ITS Mustang build thread this morning that is located in the Ford subforum so that I could post an update. I couldn't find it. Selected "Show all Threads" and I could see threads from July of this year all the way back to 2003, but my thread wasn't listed there despite the fact I knew I posted on it back in June.

Eventually I found it by looking at my user profile and searching for threads I started. This is the thread:

http://www.improvedtouring.com/forums/showthread.php?p=326997#post326997

Some one do me a favor and look in the Ford subforum when you are logged in. Do you see the thread there? I'm no VB newbie, what am I doing wrong?

Thanks,
Ron

dhardison
08-30-2011, 08:54 AM
Yep, it's there. It probably shows now because you've updated it. On the Ford sub-forum page at the bottom there are 'Display Options' and the default is to show threads only from the last 45 days. Your last post previous to today was on 6-20-11, so that's why it didn't show in the thread list. Change your 'Display Options' to a longer duration and you should be good to go. Either that or update the thread (with pics) more often!!! :D

Ron Earp
08-30-2011, 09:12 AM
Yep, it's there. It probably shows now because you've updated it. On the Ford sub-forum page at the bottom there are 'Display Options' and the default is to show threads only from the last 45 days. Your last post previous to today was on 6-20-11, so that's why it didn't show in the thread list. Change your 'Display Options' to a longer duration and you should be good to go. Either that or update the thread (with pics) more often!!! :D

I selected "Show All Threads from the Beginning" and could see everything in the subforum except my own thread. It is odd. Next time I'll take a screenshot so you guys don't think I'm crazy.

gran racing
08-30-2011, 10:38 AM
We will still think you're crazy Ron.

Speaking of which, I contacted that auto shipping company you recommended in the Sandbox, Intercity Lines, and mentioned the GT40s / your name about a potential discount. They had absolutely no idea what I was talking about. LOL!

Ron Earp
08-30-2011, 10:46 AM
We will still think you're crazy Ron.

Speaking of which, I contacted that auto shipping company you recommended in the Sandbox, Intercity Lines, and mentioned the GT40s / your name about a potential discount. They had absolutely no idea what I was talking about. LOL!

Talked to the wrong fellow.

http://www.gt40s.com/forum/vendor-manufacturer-announcements/30062-new-vendor-intercity-lines-speciality-car-transport.html

Jim is the best contact.

CRallo
08-30-2011, 12:28 PM
Forget your meds Ron? :p

Dave, whatcha shipping?

gran racing
08-30-2011, 12:38 PM
Was looking at Prelude shipping costs.

Matt93SE
08-30-2011, 10:58 PM
Was looking at Prelude shipping costs.
More than the car is worth? :023: