PDA

View Full Version : New Sponsors for Pro IT in 2012

Robert Zecca
08-12-2011, 01:32 PM
Dear Competitors,

For 2012 we have TreadZone as the title sponsor. I am working with some new and old companies for product giveaways like we did in the past and I will update you on my success in getting these companies on board. I think I have an idea but please let me know by responding to this post if you are on board racing in the series for 2012. I would like to have some numbers going into the communications with these sponsors.

Good luck to all our racers at Pocono this weekend.

Fyi....I have a Corghi tire mounter and balancer at our Dover location for your car or truck needs. Just bring in your wheels and tires and we will take care of you.

Sincerely,
Bob Zecca
www.teamdi.com

CRallo
08-12-2011, 02:40 PM
Good to hear Bob! I'm glad to know that you are getting involved again as I was very impressed with what you did for the series in the recent past!

I'm sure that Justin and/or I will be back at ProIT next year!

pitbull113
08-12-2011, 07:37 PM
nice to see the regional guys getting some love :D

tdw6974
08-12-2011, 08:43 PM
yep!

RSTPerformance
08-12-2011, 10:07 PM
RST Performance Racing should have an ITR, ITS & ITB car at a few events... maybe even 2 ITS cars at a few!

Raymond

StephenB
08-12-2011, 10:35 PM
My single goal for next season is to beat Ben in the ITR www.proitseries.com. !!! :)

Stephen

Robert Zecca
08-16-2011, 01:12 PM
Today I have just gotten word from Stilo helmets that they will come on board for the 2012 season. They will be awarding a full blown Stilo ST4W composite helmet with Hans post, radio and hydration valued at over $1000. This is a SA2010 model. We will be giving out Stilo dollars throughout the season towards the purchase of a Stilo as well.

These helmets are just incredible....I love the way the communications and hydration is molded into the helmet and not riveted on. You can take a look at Stilo at: www.teamdi.com In the meantime please continue supporting Stilo so they become a larger player for the future. I will give you updates as they occur.

Sincerely,
Bob Zecca

benspeed
08-16-2011, 02:19 PM
You gotta run hard! Gonna be fun puttin' a wuppin' on ya :-) Once that RX8 is sorted, it'll be tough.

Darn thing just looks fast.

TreadZone
08-16-2011, 03:36 PM
All drivers please fill out and submit the TreadZone contingency application. Start earning points now to be used toward tire purchases later.

http://www.treadzone.com/PDF/TZ-Contingency-App.pdf

You can earn points in ProIT and also SCCA and NASA races.
Joe
TreadZone

Kai Noeske
08-16-2011, 04:55 PM
All drivers please fill out and submit the TreadZone contingency application. Start earning points now to be used toward tire purchases later.

http://www.treadzone.com/PDF/TZ-Contingency-App.pdf

You can earn points in ProIT and also SCCA and NASA races.
Joe
TreadZone

:026: That's awesome Joe & Robert! Joe, do regional races count, too? And is it good for all classes?

gran racing
08-16-2011, 05:49 PM
Everything but SSC. :p

Keith O
08-16-2011, 06:37 PM
In (expect for Pocono)

rthiele
08-17-2011, 06:15 AM
In for Pro IT next year. Great news about Stilo, some of the best helmets out there. Love the integrated radio, no more cables & ear plugs. I whished they joined this year since all the Snell 2000 helmets expire end of 2011.