PDA

View Full Version : Nelson Ledges Cup Results

mvrbrad
07-05-2011, 03:43 PM
Over Memorial Day weekend the Divisional Shootout for the Nelson Ledges Cup was held for the third time pitting Team Great Lakes against Team Northeast. The final point audit is done and the official points totals are 2574 for Team Northeast and 2568 points for Team Great Lakes. That's a 6 point margin of victory giving the NEDiv drivers bragging rights, at least until the 2012 event. Congratulations to Team Northeast Captain Jim Royal and all the NEDiv drivers that took part in the races for a fine win. I can't wait to see Greg Vandersluis and his Great Lakes drivers push hard next year to cover the 6 point gap and even up the series again.

joeg
07-05-2011, 03:50 PM
Thanks for the results...Go Northeast!!

ITA_honda
07-05-2011, 04:42 PM
This goes to show the drivers just how important their finishing positions really are. Six points is all that seperated the GLDiv and NEDiv. I encourage drivers to consider entering the Divisional Shootout next year. It takes on the basic format of the infamous WOR games.

jumbojimbo
07-05-2011, 08:18 PM
This goes to show the drivers just how important their finishing positions really are. Six points is all that seperated the GLDiv and NEDiv. I encourage drivers to consider entering the Divisional Shootout next year. It takes on the basic format of the infamous WOR games.

So you are saying that if I had just not driven off the carousel on Saturday...

ITA_honda
07-06-2011, 08:07 AM
So you are saying that if I had just not driven off the carousel on Saturday...

Our remaining 6 points drove off the end of the carousel.... :D

joeg
07-06-2011, 10:11 AM
...and the proof was in the video previously posted; that was literally a "drive-off"!