PDA

View Full Version : Firecracker National/ Restricted Regional July 2-3, 2011

ITA_honda
06-01-2011, 08:12 PM
Join the NEOHIO region as they host the Firecracker National and restricted regional July 2-4, 2011 at Nelson Ledges Road Course.

Online registration via Motorsportsreg (link is below)
http://www.motorsportreg.com/index.cfm/event/event.advert/uidEvent/EFF310FA-D45F-A0DB-5B8E38EC71818152

If you would prefer to mail your entry you can find the entry form and supps on Neohio's website. (www.neohio-scca.org)

If you have a National license and a car that can race in both the National and one of the listed Restricted Regional classes there is a discount in the entry fee for both races.

RedMisted
06-01-2011, 08:29 PM
I'll try to be there, provided they get some decent fields!

Honda10
06-21-2011, 09:46 PM
This event will count for points in both Great Lakes Division and Kryderacing Series Championships. Come out for some fun, some points, and if you have a National license your could also possible run your car in the National in STO and STU!

Honda10
06-24-2011, 09:03 AM
With one week to go please contact the registrar. There are limitied regional races at Nelson Ledges this year and this one is only $200.00

We have made every effort to make you feel important to this weekend YOU ARE!!

I hope to see a bunch of the Kryderracing competitors there

Thank you

ITA_honda
06-27-2011, 09:26 PM
UPDATE - The race is a go. I repeat the race is a go. Please get those entries in. The late fee has been waived. It is shaping up to be a great weekend. Weather looks good. Come out and support the NEOHIO region and Nelson Ledges