PDA

View Full Version : "School's Out" LRP Regional, June 2011

Greg Amy
05-31-2011, 08:59 PM
Entries are open.

Reminder to 2L-and-under IT, SM, and SS cars: you can double-dip into Super Touring Light (2L and under) instead of STU (3L and under, ex-World Challenge cars). Help get those STL participation numbers up!

Greg

gran racing
05-31-2011, 10:10 PM
:015: Dude, really? Guess you're national and all that now.

RHallRacing
05-31-2011, 10:52 PM
We'll have 2 cars in B. Looking forward to it!!

Drew M
06-01-2011, 03:25 PM
I'm running the race as well as the school. One of my favorite weekends of the summer.

Drew M
06-01-2011, 03:35 PM
Motorsportsreg keeps bugging me to pay for the race through the website. I prefer to pay at the track. Is it going to throw out my entry if I don't pay through the site? I would have sworn I checked the box to pay at the track.

Also, did anyone else get jacked for 50 bucks for using motorsportsreg for the first time?

JLawton
06-01-2011, 04:16 PM
Motorsportsreg keeps bugging me to pay for the race through the website. I prefer to pay at the track. Is it going to throw out my entry if I don't pay through the site? I would have sworn I checked the box to pay at the track.

Also, did anyone else get jacked for 50 bucks for using motorsportsreg for the first time?

Ignor their requests for pre-payment. Irritating but won't effect your entry.

I don't think I got hit for $50 when I signed up originally??

ner88
06-01-2011, 04:31 PM
Drew, check and see if you got charged $50., this is not something we/I was aware of????
Do us/NER a favor and ignore the demand/request for payment, we will gladly take your money at the track.
:023:

Drew M
06-01-2011, 05:37 PM
Ignor their requests for pre-payment. Irritating but won't effect your entry.

I don't think I got hit for $50 when I signed up originally??

Drew, check and see if you got charged $50., this is not something we/I was aware of????
Do us/NER a favor and ignore the demand/request for payment, we will gladly take your money at the track.
:023:

This is strange. When I registered, it said it would cost me $400, including the $50 first time Motorsportsreg use fee. Now I look back in the dashboard, and it's back down to $350. That's strange. Now I definitely don't trust this website to handle my money. I liked the nescca website...

nerregmsf
06-01-2011, 08:12 PM
Sorry, guys, that was my error in setting up the LRP event on MSReg by cloning the May NHMS event. I didn't realize I had to change a date for when the $50 extra for the regular vs. early payment would kick in. It's been corrected and all entries from May 26 - 30 should now read correctly at $350. MSReg will continually remind you that you haven't prepaid your entry fee. We don't require pre-payment for our NER events ... payment is gladly accepted at the track by cash, check or credit card. Marilyn, your NER co-chief Registrar

Drew M
06-02-2011, 08:44 PM
Thanks. I thought I was goin crazy!