PDA

View Full Version : I.T.FEST registration open

TAC
05-24-2011, 06:27 PM
Hi everyone,

The on line registration is now up and running at www.motorsportsreg.com (http://www.motorsportsreg.com/) This years event July 29th-31st event at Mid Ohio features a PDX on Friday, Club Trial on Saturday and of course lots of Road Racing. Please note that space in the Club Trial is limited to 24 entries.

Thanks to Sunoco Race Fuels and Hoosier Tire for support with Contingency programs. I'm still waiting for number of tires being awarded for First and Second place in the Improved Touring Classes. As soon as I hear I'll let you know. Info on the Contingencies can be found on www.cincyscca.com (http://www.cincyscca.com/) along with supps for all three weekend events. :happy204:

Best Regards,

Todd Cholmondeley
Cincinnati Race Chairman

TAC
06-15-2011, 06:04 AM
Update on the Hoosier Contingency for I.T. classes:

Hoosier Racing Tires will be awarding (2) two tires per I.T. class for 1st place in the weekend points championship. You must have a minimum of 3 cars in your class to be eligible.

Hoosier Tires must be used on all four corners with decals visible on both sides and front of the vehicle. Drivers must qualify and race on Hoosier Tires. Drivers must wear a Hoosier Tire uniform patch, neckband and hat on podium and pose for photos. Decals and patches can be requested by calling or emailing Hoosier Racing Tire, and will be available at the track.

Contact Tim Gilvin at [email protected] if you have any questions.

But Wait there's MORE!

Terry Gilvin will be filling a jar with names of drivers purchasing Hoosiers at the track. One entry per each tire purchased. At the Sat evening party Terry will then draw for one free tire and one free tire will be drawn Sunday at the Hoosier trailer. If you have any questions for Terry contact him at [email protected]

Best Regards,

Todd

TAC
07-04-2011, 02:14 PM
Happy 4th to everyone,

Just a reminder that there are still garages left and that the postmark date for mail-in entries is July 18th. There is no late entry for those of you planning on entering and paying online. Registration closes on July 26th.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Todd Cholmondeley
Cincinnati Region SCCA

TAC
07-12-2011, 09:57 PM
Still looking for our first ITR entry. All other I.T. groups growing quickly. :)

Kmart1971
07-14-2011, 12:45 PM
Hoping to have the RSX sorted for ITR. But if no one else is coming out I may have to go STU.

TAC
07-14-2011, 05:26 PM
Hoping to have the RSX sorted for ITR. But if no one else is coming out I may have to go STU.

Glad to hear your planning on coming.

My suggestion is take the brave step into ITR. If you entice two more entries then one of you will be going home with two new Hoosier tires. ITR needs a minimum of 3 in the class to qualify for the contingency. :happy204:

Todd

TAC
07-17-2011, 02:17 PM
10 days till registration closes. July 18th postmark to avoid late entry fee on the mail-in's ( I'll let it slide if it gets mailed by the 20th).

85 entries total for the race. 63 for the PDX. 7 for the Club Trial.

IT7- 2
ITA- 12
ITB- 8
ITC- 8 plus 1 e-mail of intent to run
ITE- 2 plus 2 e-mail of intent to run
ITR- 0 plus 1 e-mail of intent to run
ITS- 6

Lets go IT7 and ITR. I would hate to see Hoosier Tire not give out any freebies for overall winners in those two classes. http://www.roadraceautox.com/images/smilies/frown.gif

Todd

TAC
07-26-2011, 07:08 AM
Today is the last day to register online for the 2011 edition of the I.T.FEST. The I.T. fields are filling up and looks like some great racing will be happening at Mid Ohio this weekend. :D