PDA

View Full Version : Long time no see - Hi Again!

Racy-Stacey
05-20-2011, 07:43 PM
Hey everyone,

It's been a long time since I've been on these forums. I hope everyone is doing great. For me I have done quite a bit and had my ups and downs. Currently I'm unemployed. Looking for work in California doing drafting. If you need help with anything needing drafting let me know. Or work for a company that needs a draftsperson.
On a lighter note, I have been getting more involved with my ITB race car. Recently CoolFords did an interview with me. If you have a Ford you can share on CoolFords.com
http://www.coolfords.com/album/25780/coolfords-racing-team-interview-racy-stacey

The car is running great. A new paint scheme from the last time I posted here. And I have a 2009 ITB Cal Club Championship now under my belt.

Thanks for reading my post.
Take care everyone,
Stacey B.
'RacyStacey'
Cal Club ITB Ford Probe #86

RacerBill
05-20-2011, 10:57 PM
Welcome back, Stacey! Bring that Ford out to the IT Spectacular at Mid-Ohio at the end of July!

Racy-Stacey
05-21-2011, 11:58 AM
Hi Bill,

I would love to bring my car out there and race in a large field of ITB cars. It would be so special. But not working right now and ya know. No :eclipsee_steering: just yet.

Right now the best I can do is :024: racing. ((giggles))

Thanks for checking out my car.

Toodles,
Stacey

924Guy
05-21-2011, 12:03 PM
Yeah, bit of a haul and all...

But we could have the largest female IT field in ITB! ;)

RacerBill
05-21-2011, 01:53 PM
Hi Bill,

I would love to bring my car out there and race in a large field of ITB cars. It would be so special. But not working right now and ya know. No :eclipsee_steering: just yet.

Right now the best I can do is :024: racing. ((giggles))

Thanks for checking out my car.

Toodles,
Stacey

Welcome to the crowd! I have been out of work since June 2009! Best thing that could have happened, did not realize how stressed I had been!

Racy-Stacey
05-23-2011, 03:28 PM
Bill I completely understand I was trying to find a new job when I was let go. I was so stressed out and so overworked for the pay and no benefits what so ever. It was really weighing on me. So looking for new work and a better environment to work in so I can go racing again. Perhaps even a friendly sponsor.

Racy-Stacey
05-23-2011, 03:32 PM
Yeah, bit of a haul and all...

But we could have the largest female IT field in ITB! ;)

So how many girls you got in ITB out there? :shrug:

I would love to chase down your 924. :eclipsee_steering:I do pretty good against the 944's out here. I got my highest top speed drafting a 944 down the back straight at Buttonwillow.

924Guy
05-24-2011, 07:28 AM
We have a couple - particularly at Waterford, when we're splitting a group with ITS and pick up two more in the field...

Good luck chasing down that '24, though... nobody else can... ;)

Racy-Stacey
05-24-2011, 05:46 PM
That's so cool to hear that girls are getting out there and racing. It's a lot of fun and seeing girls on the podium is way cool.

Your 924 maybe fast, so I'll need a 7 car head start.. :023:

924Guy
05-25-2011, 09:58 AM
;)