PDA

View Full Version : Registration Open-Chase The Dragon

Mseiler
05-12-2011, 07:04 PM
Registration is now open for the Inaugural Chase The Dragon Hill Climb near Robbinsville, NC (Home of Deal's Gap and the Tail of the Dragon)

http://ccrscca.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=tt&action=display&thread=4522

All Road Race license holders and RR log booked cars can compete. Be part of History and enter now. There is a limit of 67 cars so don't be left out, register today!! :026::eclipsee_steering:

SPiFF
05-12-2011, 07:18 PM
The entry form has "Next of Kin:" on it!!! :blink::blink::blink:

How should 2 driver 1 car register? Will they share runs or both drivers get a full set of runs?

Thanks!

Simon T.
05-12-2011, 10:40 PM
Man I wish I had a TT license to do this.

Mseiler
05-13-2011, 07:50 AM
@Spiff, enter both drivers, you will each be assigned a run group.

@SimonT, if you hold a regional Road Race license or better, you are good to go. Full Time Trials license is the minimum requirement. We also accept NASA RR & TT as well as some others. there will be a Rally Class at this event as well.

NutDriverRighty
06-01-2011, 08:46 AM
Zsolt,
I've seen your Acura zooming around Road Atlanta and it should be a rocket at Chase the Dragon. The SPU class at the Wolf Ridge Hillclimb has been won my a FWD car in the past. In fact, I think Nick may have gotten the "King of the Hill" for that weekend. Bring your car, your friends, and let's play!! BTW, bring gas too. The nearest station is like 14 miles away!

Scott Franklin

SPiFF
06-04-2011, 07:58 PM
Sadly no can do. Have a strange ignition issue that I'll be lucky to fix before the Road Africa Grand Prix in July. :( I will do a hillclimb one day darn it!!!

G-Man
06-04-2011, 10:07 PM
This sounds like an unbelievably awesome event!! (And my state hosts the Pikes Peak Hill Climb!) Wow. I hope everyone goes, enjoys it, and posts lots of pictures and video!

Mseiler
06-06-2011, 05:14 AM
Registration is open through tomorrow at My Auto Events
http://myautoevents.com/pls/mae/frmEventDetail.Show?psevent_id=12413

If you're on the fence, c'mon out. If you've never done a hill climb this one would be a good start as the hill is pretty straight forward with good sight lines(unlike Wolf Ridge and others). It's a driving challenge unlike any other and the community is really rolling out the red carpet for us.

Hope to see you there. :023: