PDA

View Full Version : May 21/22 National/Pro-IT

chuck baader
04-10-2011, 11:59 AM
Road Atlanta....schedule has been pulled from MotorsprotReg...Race still on? Chuck

SPiFF
04-10-2011, 02:11 PM
Better still be on! :026:

chuck baader
04-11-2011, 08:44 AM
Butch, where are you when we need you:026::026::026: CB

Butch Kummer
04-11-2011, 09:11 AM
Yes, the race is still on, the sanction package has been approved and sent to Topeka, and registration should be opening this week (I'll post again when it is). I imagine Stevan was setting up the event on MSR and accidently made it visible while working on it.

GBugg
04-12-2011, 07:58 AM
Dear Race Driver or Volunteer,

We are now open for our next event on May 21-22,2011. Please register Early!

After offering our first double national last month....we are now offering our
first National/SARRC combo weekend......plus, Pro IT (restricted regional race) AND....
Track Trials plus PDX. --a full and exciting schedule.
~
In otherwords, there is Something for everyone! So we hope you can come join us. We STRONGLY
encourage EARLY Registration (especially if you like a particular car #) because this time
there may be some cross over's between the National and Regional Permanent #s. We will do our
best to accomodate everyone, but Remember, first one in always has a better chance.
~
I also want tp caution you to step through the process carefully. I know that we have worked diligently
in setting up this event to eliminate possible confusions...we just urge you to read carefully before
making your choices.

One last reminder. It is EVER so helpful if drivers will Update your profiles. This includes
car "TECH DATA".....It makes your Tech Inspection go much easier if the info is available to our
Scrutineers. (i.e. we really do use the data you enter!)
We registrars really do need current contact info too ....emails + day time ph #s especially.
~
I will end with one bit of good news for our regulars. We will have "Express Check-in" at this event again!

Thank you, as Always. for racing with
Atlanta Region, SCCA

Here's the direct link to registration...

http://www.motorsportreg.com/index.cfm/event/event.advert/uidEvent/29D30BDF-E07F-E9AF-9003036630D1213A

Butch Kummer
04-12-2011, 02:24 PM
As many of you have figured out, registration for the May 20-22 weekend at Road Atlanta is now open. Links to the Supps & Schedule plus the registration system (MSR) can be found at www.atlantascca.org (http://www.atlantascca.org). This is the first time we've run a concurrent National/SARRC (aka - "Rational") so please bear with us if there are glitches in how the event is set up on MSR.

Since this is a concurrent National/SARRC, national and regional drivers will be sharing the track during all qualifying and race sessions. Those drivers racing with Novice Permits who plan to enter the event need to be aware that the supps for this event place some restriction on the acceptance of Novice Permits. If you are still racing on a Novice Permit you must get prior approval from the Chief Steward to participate in this event (this is the same restriction that applies to the ARRC by GRM). The Chief Steward’s contact information is shown on the supps.

Also be aware the make-up of the event increases the chances for duplicates in car numbers, so registering as soon as possible maximizes your chances of getting your desired number. Atlanta Region does not deposit entry fees until after the event and grants full refunds for no-shows, so there is absolutely no penalty for registering now.

I monitor this forum on a regular basis, so let me know if you have any questions and/or concerns.

See y'all at the track...

Butch Kummer
05-11-2011, 03:16 PM
Just a reminder that early registration for this event closes next Wednesday, May 18, at noon EDT. Atlanta Region does not deposit funds until after the event and refunds are automatic for no-shows, so there's no reason to delay registering if there's any chance at all you might make it.

The Track Trial sessions on Saturday are an excellent chance to get additional track time and/or reward a hard-working crew member for their help (or to recruit new participants to our sport).

Finally, Atlanta Region will have Live T&S available for all our events the rest of 2011. Links to your preferred medium can be found at www.AtlantaSCCA.org (http://www.atlantascca.org/).

Hope to see y'all at the track...

Simon T.
05-11-2011, 05:22 PM
Looking forward to it, I'm doing the PDX.

Butch Kummer
05-11-2011, 07:16 PM
Looking forward to it, I'm doing the PDX.

Unfortunately, we will NOT have Live T&S for that segment of the weekend. :rolleyes:

Simon T.
05-11-2011, 08:46 PM
Unfortunately, we will NOT have Live T&S for that segment of the weekend. :rolleyes:

Awwww man I was hoping to go for the win. :shrug: