PDA

View Full Version : Was in DSR, Now in STU - Just Introducing

dtidbury
04-07-2011, 06:32 PM
Hi all,
Just wanted to introduce myself.
I was racing a DSR in the SW Div of SCCA and did very well in 2010. Especially considering the car was such a hooptie. While I decide on my next move with my DSR car, I'll be running STU in an old world challenge Honda Prelude. The car is currently under going some changes to conform with changes in the GCR, which sucks as I was told by more than one person (folks that have been around these cars AND worked tech for SCCA and other sanctioning bodies) Such is life!! The car should be ready for Texas Motor Speedway at the end of the month.
I'm sure I'll have many dumb questions.:shrug:

Darryl

dickita15
04-07-2011, 06:59 PM
welcome

Matt93SE
04-07-2011, 10:15 PM
Watch out for this guy.. I hear he likes to bump draft... And I'm not referring to racing. ;)

CRallo
04-08-2011, 07:29 AM
Welcome! Careful with the changes, if it is still built per it's VTS, you're almost ready to go! Other peeps more familiar with STU should be able to confirm...

dtidbury
04-08-2011, 12:23 PM
Watch out for this guy.. I hear he likes to bump draft... And I'm not referring to racing. ;)

LOL Matt. Look forward to dicing up with you at TMS..:eclipsee_steering:

D

Matt93SE
04-08-2011, 09:51 PM
LOL Matt. Look forward to dicing up with you at TMS..:eclipsee_steering:

D
Hoping to be back from Turkey by then... Leaving on Monday I think and should be back about the 28th. Haven't done anything but put gas in the car for the last three races. about time for something to break if I don't at least check the oil!