PDA

View Full Version : Anual inspection

manny
03-22-2011, 08:19 PM
hello gentlemen, just getting my things ready for getting back into racing and i was wondering where can some one get and anual inspection before going to a race? I live in Tampa FL. thanks in advance.:023:

timo944
03-22-2011, 08:54 PM
Boy I need to get my eyes checked. I read "anal inspection." I was thinking, jeez, you're in Florida, just go over to Miami!!!

Russ Myers
03-23-2011, 10:27 AM
Just contact your regions Chief of Tech. Contact info should be in your newsletter or your regions web site.

Russ

jmracer17
03-23-2011, 11:00 AM
You may be able to contact them and bring the car to the worker school. Tech may have someone there that may also be able to do an anual. They are waiving an entry fee for one regional if you do! I will be there.

WORKER SCHOOL...... APRIL 9-10

We are extending an invitation to all SCCA Members to attend the 2011 All-Worker's School conducted by Central Florida Region's F&C Staff. This year's class will extend beyond the normal classroom activities and stress active participation from all attendees. We will recreate real incidents stressing techniques and improved methods for dealing with many situations that can occur anytime at a racing venue.

We will have numerous racecars on site for hands-on demonstrations of safety equipment stressing Driver's and worker's safety at all times. Live Driver extractions from their racecars will be featured with the stop-watch on each exit....Who will be the quickest??

Our brand-new state of the art real honest to goodness fire extinguisher training device will be in use for everyone's learning and training experience. You will feel the heat, be in the heart of the flames while clutching your fire bottle in a controlled environment.

Meals will be provided including a Saturday morning Continental breakfast, Sat lunch, Sat evening dinner and a Sunday breakfast. Of course free camping will be availablle.

Registration will begin at 8am with class commencing at 9am.

For your and everyone's safety, please plan on attending this latest class.

Rich Kasson
Ph#727-422-5678
[email protected]

DRIVERS: We are still searching for an additional 5 racecars, especially focusing on Formula and SRF cars. Contract me for details including an opportunity to receive ONE free Regional Entry certificate of your choice.

manny
03-23-2011, 04:59 PM
thank you very much gentlemen :023: