PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a precision instrument of speed

Dano77
03-20-2011, 02:50 PM
OK This may sound odd.. Is anybody still racing a Ford Pinto in ITB all the way up to GT3/GTP and does anybody know where there might be a basket case or complete car around.. VRG updated the list and it may be something worth pursueing.

Any help would be great

billf
03-21-2011, 12:05 AM
Dano77,

I happen to know the whereabouts of an available GT3 for sale for a reasonable price. It is not current technology, but it has quite a few great parts on it. It was built as a tube-frame Mustang (Fox), and had a metal body put on it. It was intended as a Regional car, and was raced, but not recently. I have seen the car up close, but I would not presume to provide any details about it. I would leave that up to the owner. It is a complete car, with spares, and running.

The owner is looking to sell, and I will provide the owner's name and contact if you are interested. He has not, at this point in time, advertised it for sale. He mentioned it to me when I visited him in early March, '11. I quote him, "do you know anyone that wants to buy this?".

You can write me at:
[email protected]

Bill

Dano77
03-21-2011, 12:18 PM
If its got a Pinto body on it Im interested in at least talking to him. If it a mustang not so much.

Thanks for the info
Dan