PDA

View Full Version : March Lion Drivers School and PDX at NJMP

Terry Hanushek
02-24-2011, 10:38 AM
Open for business - http://www.DLBRacing.com (http://www.dlbracing.com/) > South Jersey Region SCCA > All

The March Lion Driving School
New Jersey Motorsports Park - Lightning Course
Saturday, 26 March and Sunday, 27 March 2011
Entry fee $425
Novice and regional drivers are eligible
Instructors wanted, come share your experience.

The March Lion PDX
New Jersey Motorsports Park - Lightning Course
Performance Driving Experience PDX (level 1)
Saturday, 26 March and Sunday 27 March 2011
PDX Entry Fee $200 for one day, $350 for both days
Instructors wanted, come share your experience.

callard
02-28-2011, 02:10 PM
Terry,
Are you running both schools on the same track at the same time with different Sanction numbers?
Chuck

Terry Hanushek
03-01-2011, 01:48 PM
Chuck

Are you running both schools on the same track at the same time with different Sanction numbers?

Correct

Based on lower participation at the school, we use two groups rather than the traditional three. We have (approximately) maintained the three group schedule by substituting the PDX sessions in the place of the third group. The two events are separate in that they have separate instructor cadres, tech inspections, etc.

Terry

Tom Blaney
03-05-2011, 07:28 PM
Terry:

I'll be instructing the drivers school again this year. Look forward to seeing what the new crop brings.

Tom Blaney

jbr3rd
03-10-2011, 08:26 PM
any one have suggestions about who/where to rent a race for the school, a miata or some such car would be fine, that way I wouldn't have to futz with my ITR BMW 325is during the school

preparedcivic
03-10-2011, 08:58 PM
any one have suggestions about who/where to rent a race for the school, a miata or some such car would be fine, that way I wouldn't have to futz with my ITR BMW 325is during the school

Check out drive-gear.com

Good guys; they have a pair of Spec E30's that are ITS legal. Local to the area too.