PDA

View Full Version : Sebring cabin fever.

quadzjr
02-15-2011, 10:56 PM
Did anybody get video or pics of what happened in the IT group race? The majority of the race was under FCY.

I saw a few of the casualties from the turn 1 wreck.

pitbull113
02-15-2011, 11:38 PM
the first wreck happened right behind me. what are you looking for?

Chip42
02-16-2011, 09:38 AM
the first wreck happened right behind me. what are you looking for?

Steve can't get on much anymore so I'll follow up for him:

Just info - what happened, how bad, anyone have a follow up on the damage? anyone need help / spares / etc... in the area? it's "our group" but our car that weekend had mechancial issues. those we are closest with weren't invovled, but that doesn't mean we wouldn't like to know what happened.

spawpoet
02-16-2011, 11:15 AM
Steve can't get on much anymore so I'll follow up for him:

Just info - what happened, how bad, anyone have a follow up on the damage? anyone need help / spares / etc... in the area? it's "our group" but our car that weekend had mechancial issues. those we are closest with weren't invovled, but that doesn't mean we wouldn't like to know what happened.

I wasn't there this past weekend, but I know Charles Perry with his 280 ZX was in the middle of it. He said he was sore, but OK himself, and the pics I saw of his car showed pretty extensive damage. He's in the process of figuring out whether it's worth rebuilding or not.

pitbull113
02-16-2011, 07:44 PM
chip you have a pm

pitbull113
02-17-2011, 07:28 PM
I wasn't there this past weekend, but I know Charles Perry with his 280 ZX was in the middle of it. He said he was sore, but OK himself, and the pics I saw of his car showed pretty extensive damage. He's in the process of figuring out whether it's worth rebuilding or not.Charles was the second wreck of the race. Glad to hear is is doing okay. Looking at the front of the car it must have been a hard hit.